Customized Plastic Computer Shell Injection Molding
|FOB Price:||US $50,000-60,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50,000-60,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Shaping Mode: Injection Mould
- Mould Cavity: Single Cavity
- Process Combination Type: Single-Process Mode
- Runner: Hot Runner
- Installation: Fixed
- Standard: DME
- Origin: Zhengjiang, China
- Surface Finish Process: Polishing
- Plastic Material: ABS
- Application: Household Appliances, Home Use
- Design Software: UG
- Certification: CE, SGS
- Customized: Customized
- HS Code: 8480719090
Our services include: Product Design, Rapid Prototyping, Plastic Injection Molding, Product Assembly and so on
|Main Technique Parameters|
|Mould Material||45#, 50#, P20, H13, 718, 2738, NAK80, S136, SKD61 etc|
|Product Material||ABS, Nylon, PC, PP, PVC, POM, PMMA, PS, PE, PET, |
Rubber, Silicone, PA, PBT, PEI, TPE, TPU, etc.
|Mould Base||LKM, DME, HASCO, etc.|
|Structure||2 plate mold, 3 plate mold, core pulling mold|
|Runner System||Hot runner, Cold runner|
|Cavity||Single cavity, multi cavity by requested|
|Finish||Corrosion word, Mirror finish, Brushed|
|Mould life time||500000~+1,000,000 shots|
|Mould standard||HASCO, DME, MISUMI, or by requested etc.|
|Software||CAD, Pro-E, UG, solid works, etc.|
|Lead time||3-10 weeks according to complexity of mould|
|Packaging||Fumigation-free wooden box or customised|
1. What can I do if I only have an idea or a sketch?
Send us an email with full description of idea and sketch, our staff will contact you very soon and guide you how to proceed.
2. What should I do if I have 3D models and want to make the products? And which format of 3D models should be ok?
We can accept IGS, PRT, STP or X_T format of the solid 3D CAD models, when you send us the 3D models, please include material choice, order quantity, color, surface treatment and so on.
3. What the cost will be for manufacturing a prototype and what's the lead time?
The cost of the prototype depends on size, structure and material, but our prototype cost starts only $50, the model size like 10X10X10CM can be done within 4 days, and plus 3 days air shipping to anywhere in the world.
4. What should I do if I only need 50-100 pcs of my designed products?
Send us the 3D models and our experienced engineer will evaluate your request, if the product material is aluminum or steel, CNC machining would be the best choice for this application, but if they are plastic parts, we will calculate if this is worth to do with prototyping or a trail mold.
5. What is the typical cost if injection-molded parts?
Tooling prices start at $850 and depend on geometry and complexity. The best way to estimate cost is to upload your 3D models and we will send you the quote within 24 hours.
6. What kinds of resin I can use?
Designer and engineers should consider application-specific material properties like tensile strength, impact resistance to ductility, mechanical characteristics, molding properties, and cost of the resin when selecting a resin. If you need a help to choose a material please feel free to contact us.
7. What will happen if my tooling wears out?
We will make another new mold for our customer if the original mold wears out for any reason.
8. What are AIFA INDUSTRIES capabilities? What size of the part we can make?
AIFA INDUSTRIES has 25 plastic injection molding machines which injection capability is from 100 grams to 10,000 grams, and the biggest size of the part that we can produce is about 2 meter x 1.2 meter x 2 meter.
9. Can AIFA INDUSTRIES assemble and pack my product with custom made colorful packaging box?
Yes absolutely we can.